In 2017, the PRSA Phoenix Chapter will award two separate $1500 scholarships to underwrite professional development expenses related to registration and travel costs to attend PRSA’s International Conference in Boston, MA on October 8-10, 2017.
- Applicants must be an active member of PRSA Phoenix for at least six months prior to applying and must have attended two Chapter events within the past 12 months.
- The application deadline is 5:00 pm MST on August 15, 2017. Scholarships will be awarded on or before August 23, 2017. (Early bird deadline for this year’s conference is August 25, 2017)
Scholarship recipients must:
- Pay all costs up front, including your own travel arrangements (air and hotel) and registering for the conference yourself.
- Turn in expense documentation to show how the funds were used within ten days upon return from the conference. The scholarship will be awarded once all documentation has been received.
- Write an article for the Chapter’s website and E-Talk about one of the professional development seminars they attended within ten days upon return from the conference. This must be submitted for reimbursement processing.
Download application here. Submit completed application with all required information to:
Note – this is now a two step process. E-mail your completed application to PRSA Phoenix Board Member Doug MacKenzie at email@example.com before the August 15 deadline. Also, contact Doug at 602-452-6250 to let us know that you have e-mailed in your application.