The PRSA Phoenix Chapter will award two separate $500 scholarships to assist Phoenix Chapter members with professional development expenses related to registration, meals and/or travel costs for the PRSA Western District Conference in Denver, Colorado from April 12-13, 2018.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must have been an active member of the PRSA Phoenix Chapter for at least one year and/or must have attended a minimum of two Phoenix Chapter events during the past 12 months, if Phoenix Chapter membership is less than one year.
The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2018. Scholarship recipients will be notified on or before Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018.
Conference registration/information: http://prsawesterndistrict.org/ref/7/
Scholarship Recipient Requirements
- Pay any and all costs up front, including related registration, meal and travel expenses
- Submit a bylined article/blog for use on the PRSA Phoenix Chapter’s website, social media and eTalk newsletter about one of the professional development workshops attended, lessons learned, takeaways, key information/advice, etc.
- Submit a PRSA Phoenix Chapter Check Request Form and receipts showing how the funds were used
- Send all materials required for reimbursement to the PRSA Phoenix Chapter Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, April 30, 2018
Scholarship Application Instruction
- Submit a completed application with all required information to Ryan Narramore at email@example.com no later than 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2018.