In 2018, the PRSA Phoenix Chapter will award two separate $1,500 scholarships to underwrite professional development expenses related to registration and travel costs to attend PRSA International Conference on October 7-9, 2018 in Austin, Texas. .
- Applicants must be an active member of PRSA Phoenix for at least six months prior to applying and must have attended two chapter events within the past 12 months.
- The application deadline is Sept. 7, 2018. Scholarships will be awarded on or before September 10, 2018.
- Conference website: http://apps.prsa.org/Conferences/InternationalConference/
Scholarship recipients must:
- Pay all costs up front, including their own travel arrangements (air and hotel) and registering for the conference themselves.
- Turn in expense documentation to show how the funds were used upon return from the conference. The scholarship will be awarded once all documentation has been received.
- Write an article for the Chapter’s website and E-Talk about one of the professional development seminars they attended. This must be submitted for reimbursement processing.
Submit completed application with all required information to:
PRSA Phoenix Board Member Heather Russell at Heather.Russell@utas.utc.com. Please contact Heather at 480 622 5599 if you have any questions.