The Phoenix chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) offers PR and communications professionals of all levels opportunities to advance their careers, network and gain access to skill-building resources. To join PRSA, go to the online join form in addition to joining the national PRSA organization, be sure to join the Phoenix chapter in order to gain access to all local benefits and discounts.
Benefits of membership
- Get discounted tickets to PR events, such as the ever-popular media breakfasts and professional development luncheons
- Get listed in the local PR Services Directory
- Receive recognition for your work through the Copper Anvil Awards Program
- Join Special Interest Groups to meet unique educational and networking needs, such as the PRSA New Pros and the Master Practitioners
- Gain free access to our online Job Bank with postings solely catered to local PR and communication professionals
- Gain access to exclusive member discounts and preferred rates on insurance, technology, relocation services, shipping, car rental and financial planning
- Get involved with the local PR community with volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Align yourself with other PR practitioners who abide by a Code of Ethics offering values, principles and practice guidelines for professionalism and success
National membership dues are $255 annually, plus a $65 initiation fee. Local membership dues are $65. You will also have the option to join Professional Interest Sections upon signing up. If you have questions about local membership benefits and opportunities, please contact Phoenix PRSA Membership Cluster Chair Erica Fetherston, firstname.lastname@example.org.